Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 2 March 2014

Guardia Civil


James also gave me four Empress Guardia Civil last month, so I added another pack to them to make a small unit of eight and will be using these to stiffen my Republican Militia.
These are really quite a simple paint job.

Trousers and jackets, puttees
Belts and straps - Tan Earth
Ammo pouches - Black
Shoes - Black
Flesh - Medium Fleshtone
Rifles - Beige Brown with a Brass stock and Gunmetal Grey fittings.

Once base-coated I gave them a wash of Vallejo Sepia wash and then re-did the base coats and added highlights.

I really like the flash officer in his opera cape and smoking a cheroot, I can see me doing a load more of these once the Republican Militia are done.

 The photos are a bit shonky, the light is not that good today.




2 comments: