Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 7 December 2014

GHQ T-10M


I've not played Cold War Commander in the three years that the blog has been running, However, I had a little hankering and have arranged a game with Mick in a couple of weeks time.

It will be a 1967 Arab-Israeli clash and I'll be using the troops from my Iran-Iraq War collection. I knew though that I had some blisters of GHQ stuff lying around and I found a pack with three T-10M in it so I gave then a quick paint job ready for our game.


They are Army Painter Desert Yellow, Vallejo Beige Brown for the camouflage patterns, Black for the tracks and a quick dry-brush with Pale Sand. I then washed with Sepia Wash mixed with Glaze Medium.

The bases are US Tan Earth dry-brushed with Iraqi Sand and then Pale Sand.

Poor pictures taken in the morning gloom that filtered through our windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment