Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 7 December 2014

More Republican Romans and some re-based Punics

I've been slowly working my way through this box of Victrix Republican Romans* and this week finished off my second unit of five Velites and a unit of seven Triarii.




This pretty much completes my first Alae, I just plan to add another unit of Velites in Wolf-skin and a command stand - these are on my painting table at the moment.

*Actually, two half boxes, James and I split a box each of the mail armoured and bronze armoured ones.

I have also been busy re-basing the existing Carthaginian collection. So far thsi past couple of weeks I have done eight stands of African Spearmen / Veterans.


Two Elephants along with Hannibal himself.


Plus another general, a unit of Numidian skirmishers and two Bolt Throwers.

I am pretty close to getting all the Carthaginians re-based now. I think a couple more units of African Spearmen, three or four units of Numidian Horse and five or six units of Skirmishers should see it through.

Sorry for the shoddy photos, pretty low light levels this morning.








No comments:

Post a Comment