Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 10 September 2017

American Civil War: Union (1)


Enthused by some of the sights we saw on our Route 66 road trip I thought they warranted embarking on a new project. After Palo Duro Canyon in Texas and  For Reno in Oklahoma Victoria suggested Plains War, but I was equally enthused by the actions at Baxter Springs and Glorieta so decided to order a box of Perry Miniatures ACW Union Infantry - they'll also do for the Plains War if I decide to go that route later.

Apologies for the quality of the pictures, despite a couple of coats of Testors they are still quite shiny and the highlights are really not showing up.

The first group were made up in an attacking pose.



The second group at right shoulder shift.



I did a few more as skirmishers.



Finally the command group.



A few close ups.







Another box of these figures is on it's way and I plan to pick up some Confederates when I'm in the UK next month.

My initial thought is that we shall use Sharp Practice by Too Fat Lardies once enough stuff is painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment