Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 30 October 2017

Baggage (1)


Those of you following the blog will know that I've been busy painting painting troops so that we can re-fight some American Civil War games using Sharp Practice. As these are small scale skirmish games I think you can really enhance the effect with the other stuff that you put on the table, with that in mind, at the 'Derby Worlds' earlier this month I picked up a pair of Peasant Wagons and a couple of  draught horses from the Warbases stand.

The first wagon is their Peasant Cart 2 MDF model, a simple to put together kit. I know that some people like to leave them in the laser-cut mdf look that they come in, but I preferred to paint mine. The load of this cart is a pile of Noch Wildgrass Foliage heaped in the back.


The second wagon is their Peasant Cart 3, for this I used some of the great items in 'A fistful of baggage' from Great Escape Games. Again the wagon was painted, but in a darker shade than the first.


Finally a rummage around in my bits box revealed three donkeys/mules/asses to complete the set. Some of these are a bit suspect, one appears kitted out for dungeon adventures and another is loaded with arrows and crossbow bolts, but I doubt anybody shall care too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment